Discover Marketing Technology Used by Leading Companies
Have you ever wondered what technology the most innovative and successful companies are using to power their platforms, foster collaboration among their employees, or market their products and services?
For marketing-related technology alone, there are
hundreds thousands of companies to choose from, see graphic:
For some great insight into these questions, I recently stumbled upon StackShare.io, which attempts to curate all of the tools companies are adopting in the categories: Application and Data, Utilities, DevOps, and Business Tools.
For example, these are the business tools used by Airbnb.
As someone who strives to keep up-to-date with the latest marketing tools, I was curious to see what was the most popular for Support, Sales, and Marketing.
Current ranking is…
- WordPress - website content management
- Mailchimp - email marketing system
- Zendesk - customer service software
- Intercom - customer communication platform
- Adroll - retargeting ad platform
- Hubspot - inbound marketing platform
- Drupal - website content management
- Marketo - marketing automation platform
- Salesforce - customer relationship management
- Olark - live chat platform
You can also look at individual match-ups. For example, here are all of the companies using marketing automation software Hubspot versus Marketo.
Feel free to take a look as you make the decision on what type of email marketing service, marketing automation provider, website content management system, or advertising tool.