This year is off to a roaring start for digital marketing. Corporations and small businesses alike are investing heavily into digital marketing and we’d like to pose a debate question…
Where are you spending your digital dollars? Mobile or Social?
In the blue corner we have Mobile! This includes mobile app development, responsive web design, push notifications, and mobile targeted paid advertising. We’ve seen why your business should go mobile recently with mobile devices overtaking PCs. Is this where you’re spending your marketing dollars?
In the red corner we have Social! This includes posting and resource investment in your favorite networks including: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Flipora, etc. This also includes your social paid advertising and any other tools you’re using for listening and scheduling. Are you driving revenue for your business by generating social conversations?
Sign in with Twitter to vote now using Birdfeud!
This debate voting functionality is powered by Birdfeud. If you haven’t had the pleasure of using Birdfeud yet, this tool helps businesses increase their social media footprint and engage with their visitors through social media tools such as Twitter. As seen by the example above, Birdfeud offers campaigns that allow organizations to leverage their follower base and drive engagement.
- Digital marketing tool that dramatically increases user engagement on every website.
- Debate-focused questions bring the social conversation onto your website.
- Content with Birdfeud is shared 2x more and engaged with 7x more than content without.
- Easy to admin and setup in 5 minutes, no development required.
- Monthly license, no limit to the number of debates – run as many as you want!