Interesting Marketing Trends of Small Businesses [Infographic]
Small businesses face challenges of small budgets and scarce resources, causing them to be even more selective of their decisions in growing their top line. They often don’t have the luxury of celebrity sponsorship or mass media ads such as Super Bowl commercials. Small businesses therefore test, pivot, and analyze to recognize where their dollars would be best spent. They execute outbound and inbound marketing strategies until they find one that hits it big.
Bolt Insurance Agency compiled an interesting infographic that compiles research and data from Constant Contact, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, e-Dialog, ExactTarget, and the U.S. Postal Service. This infographic outlines some of the tactics and observations that help small businesses advertise.
What are the most used marketing tactics used by small businesses?
What are the most used social media sites used by small businesses?
- Twitter & LinkedIn (Tie)
Other interesting facts pulled from the infographic:
- 67% of customers give their email addresses to companies to receive discounts and promotions.
- 57% of customers say they are more apt to buy a product in a store after receiving an email.
- 52% of small businesses are challenged to get current customers to refer new business.
- 80% of small businesses are challenged to attract new customers.
- 36% of small businesses think consumers value direct mail.
- 65% of Millennials prefer to read something on paper.
View the Small Business, Big Impact marketing infographic below:
Via: Bolt Insurance